Relax and take some time to concentrate on yourself and your breathing.
Press "PLAY" when you are ready.
Pranayama is the formal practice of controlling the breath, which is the source of our prana, or vital life force.
Tonglen is a Tibetan Buddhist meditation practice that derives from the Tibetan word for 'giving and taking' or 'sending and receiving'.
Sacral breathing is instrumental in cultivating flexibility and adaptability in your life. Enhance your awareness of the flow of energies.
13 Minutes of FREE Guided Breathing Techniques
The breath is our energy and our life force. In times of high stress, anxiety, and uncertainty we forget how healing just breathing is. Allow me to remind you of the power of the breath.
If you want to:
Learn how to release grief from our lungs and energy bodies and invite in inspiration
Nourish your heart, expand into love
Become a clear channel for spiritual guidance and wisdom to help you throughout the day
Clear emotional blockages with breath- create space for inspiration and joy
Decrease stress and release anxious energy from the body
Improve your focus and feel more in control of your life
I will guide you through three ancient breathing techniques:
3) Sacral Breathing
These exercises are great for business owners, healers, leaders, spiritual entrepreneurs or anyone who wants to relieve stress, calm the mind and increase their overall happiness.
Maggie O’Dea’s background
- MS degree in Natural Health from Clayton College of Natural Health.
- BA degree in Interdisciplinary Studies: Philosophies of Healing from Naropa University.
- Over 20 years’ experience studying mindfulness and healing, including Ayurveda, homeopathy, Western herbal medicine, Pleiadean light work, yogic philosophy, and Taoism. Maggie has been practicing yoga for over two decades and is a former Jin Shin Jyutsu teacher.
- Creator and founder of Devi Mukta, an international body-care business.
- Long-time Real Estate Developer and project manager, experienced in all aspects of these businesses.
I am very grateful that Maggie O’Dea has taken the time to steer my foresight toward practical application and goal setting, both short-term and long-term. Her “Elements of Business” course is the type of conscious business model that I desire to apply to my company. I am a spiritual practitioner, so it’s important that my foundation be infused with the essence of consciousness.
– Chloe Hudson, Intuitive Soul Therapy